Friday, March 16, 2012

Day One Recap

First of all, let me say I am happy to see 26 competitors this year. Thanks for joining the fun.

After Day One, it looks like we have a 3-way tie for first place: Jimmy Graves, Sr., The Duge Master and Carl. Congratulations guys. Good job. Now…what the hell is a “Duge Master?” Anyway…let’s move on.

Momma Graves72, we’re all happy to see that you are not in last place…yet. There’s still time. I’m sure you won’t have any problems regaining your position bringing up the rear.

Jordan and Jernie... Shame on you... If I recall correctly, five years ago you two filled out a bracket together. You were so bad that I suggested that you consult your guinea pig for better picks. A few years later, Jernie actually won. Now…we’re back to guinea pig picks. Sad, sad, sad…

Let’s see what Day Two brings!

The Commissioner!

No comments: