Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 6 Re-cap

It appears that my reign at the top is over...as I expected. :-( I have fallen from 1st to 7th. Oh well, it was fun for a day.

Keith "Adams 1" Adams has made an aggressive move for the lead! He's now tied for 1st with "2smooth." Is it just me...or is everyone tired of "2smooth?" This guy has been floating between 1st and 2nd since the competition began. Here's the thing, if we all pull together and cheer for Georgetown on Sunday, that will take care of "2smooth" ...and his Tarheels. Come on people, cheer for the Hoyas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going down "2smooth"...you're going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there Keith...you can beat this guy.

Manuel "Smith 1" Smith is hangin' tough. He's currently in 3rd.

Headroes...my apologies. I see you're still hanging around the top-of-the-pack. ...too stubborn to fall I guess. Robert, just so you know...I'm rooting for Sharolyn...not you. Come on Sharolyn!

"Jay Swish"...what can I say? At one point yesterday you took the lead...again. By the end of the night, you were back in 6th place. You're like a yo-yo. Up and down...up and down.

Some things haven't changed. Just look at the back-of-the-pack. Sad. Sad.

Will all the No. 1's make it to the final four? The Saturday and Sunday games should be great! Stay tuned.

No comments: