Monday, March 22, 2010

Texas Tug-o-War!

Two Texans, Sharolyn and Cam Cam are tied for 1st place. Looking past those who selected Kansas as the National Champion, you’ll find more Texans: Jodi and Carl. Please don’t tell me the trophy will remain in Texas for a fourth straight year [2007Dee (Ft. Worth, TX); 2008 Robert (Plano, TX); 2009 Jodi (Katy, TX); 2010 ???]! What’s wrong with the rest of you folks? Even Corbin (aka, Poopy Pants)from Katy, TX, was in first for a while. I thought Texas was the football state and Indiana was the basketball state. Was I wrong?

Jasen, we’re proud of you…but as I predicted yesterday, you’re on your way down. Have a nice trip.

Will Banks, nice to see you in 3rd…but it ain’t gonna happen for you this year. Sorry, buddy.

AustinMAdams45, I have my eye on you. Do you have what it takes? You’re still in the game. Let’s see what you got!

The rest of you slugs aren’t worth talkin’ about. You’re all behind me…and I’m in 11th place (…just as I planned).

The Commissioner!

No comments: