Friday, March 21, 2008

2008 Day 1 Recap

Hello All,

We’re off to the races! Big Shot Shooter, BIG TEX, and brothers NCPanther32 and Jasen are in the lead! A special congratulation goes to Little Jim (NCPanther32). He’s been in the pool for years and has never been in front…at any stage of the competition. Very good Jim… I’m proud of you…and your little brother. J

Also, a special shout out to the Headroe family in Plano, TX. Robert is tied for first place…Sharolyn and Evan are tied for 5th. Very impressive start…

Memphi8 (Uncle Tommy)…or should I call you Memphis20? Don’t worry. Hang in there. We’re just getting started…and trust me, you won’t finish in last. J

toosmooth, I’m sorry you didn’t make it in this year. It’s probably best.

Most of you don’t know this. But…I received several e-mails from adams1 (Keith Adams) yesterday. He led me to believe that he would be a force to be reckoned with. I guess he meant to send those e-mails to Jordan…since she’s the only one trailing him. Jordan, what’s your e-mail address? I need to get this guy off my back.

Jimbo Stars (Jimmy)…Mr. Athlete…Coach…know-it-all…what’s up? You’re tied for 20th with Bone, Momma (sorry ma) and 6-year old Jernie. PLEASE stop talking to me.

Bone, will you please produce a video and explain your strategy for starting off in 20th place? I’m sure your audience is eagerly awaiting your next project.

Ma…you are doing a great job. I love you.

Signed,
The Commissioner!

No comments: