Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 5 Recap - Bye, Bye Sharolyn!

“This is my year” (Will Banks) has done the impossible! Bye, bye Sharolyn! See ya! Will, congrats on taking over the lead. We need a fresh face in 1st place…at least for a minute. Thank you.

“Uknow K” (Karyn) is inching her way to the top…again. I really don’t want to see that happen. Karyn, before you say anything…yes, I know…I SUCK! There, I said it first. Let’s move on.

Morgan & Cam, why did you leave Uncle John? That’s not nice girls…

“Wisemen” (Carl), good job. Not sure why you left your wife so far back (22nd place). Let’s talk later.

It’s ok Ma. There’s nothing wrong with being in 27th place. Just think of all the folks who didn’t have the courage to even fill out a bracket.

Signed,
The Commissioner! (Even from 19th place…I’m still runnin’ thangs!)

No comments: