Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 2 Recap - Big Tex on Top!

Ok…ok…ok. I’m not off to my best start ever…but I’m not out of it yet! So…yes, I’m still talkin'!

Big Tex! Rolling! I didn’t think you had it in you…but apparently you’re serious this year. First place 2 days in a row! Looking good Cuz. Looking good.

Jasen. What’s up? Coming out of nowhere to be respected! Are you kidding me? Did you actually make these picks? Did your momma help you? Whatever you did, it’s working. Let’s see how long you last…

Big Shot Shooter… Seems like you’re slippin’. What’s wrong? Can’t hang? I predict you’ll continue sliding. Yesterday you wrote this:
“It's the Big Shot Shooter, Big Tex abuser
I'm talkin' much trash cus I've never been a loser.
keepin' cats off me like the Heisman trophy
I'm so far ahead these cats don't even know me
Jimbo stars to the Memphis 8U far so deep in the bench U should catch a ride with Drake.
Momma Graves, Jordan, Lil Tex and even Easy E
Get out the game before I dunk on you like Mike Beasley” signed Big Shot Shooter, March 21, 2008

I’m sorry we didn’t post this while it was still meaningful. It seems kinda funny now. J It’ll be funnier in a couple of weeks when I re-post it and you’re sitting with Jordan. (Sorry Jordan. I promise not to say another word about you.)

The rest of the Headroe’s are still rollin’! Sharolyn and Easy E are making their presence know. Kickin’ ____ and taking names! (Side note: Obviously, it’s pure luck. You can’t make me believe these people selected teams based on their knowledge of the sport.) Good luck! Keep it up! J

NCPanther32…looking good. Hang in there!

adams1. …sorry. This is like picking on a child. If nothing else…I promise to mention you in every blog. I really want folks to see how truly pathetic you are. I had a clue when you wrote: “Winner, winner, chicken dinner” in one of your e-mails. That’s one of the corniest things I’ve ever heard. Come on Jordan! You can take this guy.

Jimbo Stars…maybe the “personal attack” e-mails will stop now. You’re basically in last place. The only people you’re beating are Special Ed1 (adams1) and Special Ed2 (Jordan). I think your tournament is over. It’s ok though…you’re a first-timer. Next year…keep in mind…this game is for grown folks. So…come serious, or don’t come at all. Have fun watching the rest of the tournament from the bench. You’re out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bone? …Video? Not so funny when you sitting back in 23rd place. Thanks for sending the first 2. I think you may be out too. Call Jimbo Stars. It’s good to have someone to talk to at a time like this.

One more day and the first weekend is over. Who’ll be on top? Who’ll continue to slide? …who’ll sit in the middle and keep talkin’ smack?

Signed,
The Commissioner!

No comments: