Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 4 Recap - When will Sharolyn Fall?

Greetings from the City of Lights! Yes, I’m in Paris this weekend…wish you were here. :-)

Yesterday, I received this note from “UKnow K” (Karyn):
“Looks like my family is doing quite well. ‘This is my year’ (Will Banks) is my nephew Will - tied for 1st. …and well ‘UKnow K’ is still rollin' , and winner, winner, chicken dinner…'adams1' (Keith) is now up there with me...........................where u at???”

Well Karyn…I’ll tell you where I am. I’m sitting COMFORTABLY in 13th place. Striking distance! …right where I wanna be. I’m hangin’ out with my nieces…just like last week. Hello Morgan. Hello Cam. Uncle Johnny loves you. I’m also re-uniting with my Uncle Tommy. Please don’t worry about us. We’re all fine. You just take care of you…and try not to fall apart in the next couple of weeks.

Now…to the important stuff… Can someone please tell me why/how “Momma’s House” (Sharolyn Headroe) is still in first place? [Note - I’ve sent a message to ESPN.com to see if there’s something wrong with the web-site. I’ll let everyone know if there’s a problem.] I have to be honest, I’m sick of looking at this picture of Sharolyn and Robert. I feel like they’re mocking us. That, along with the fact that “Little Tex” (Brandon) and “Easy E” (Evan) are in the top 9, is enough to make you sick. Will someone please step up and take them of the lead. PLEASE!

Jasen appears to be slipping… He’s down to 7th. Come on Jasen. It’s not a sprint…it’s a marathon. You need endurance to win this race. Hang in there little man.

“Big Shot Shooter,” I see you’re still behind me. Good.

Bone, I see you’re making a comeback! Last week, you were in 25th place! This week, you’re in 24th place! Before you know it, you’ll be in 23rd or 22nd. Slow down. You’re making us nervous. Thanks for the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSdkuuPdsiA). Very funny.

Well…I’m off to the Louvre!

Signed,
The Commissioner!

No comments: