Monday, March 19, 2012

The Dilemma

Well, the first weekend is over. The Hoosiers survived…Duke lost. Who would have thought?

The Duge master sits alone in first place. Congratulations, Duge master…but it ain’t over ‘til it’s over. Lots of basketball still left to be played. Lots! …and who is that standing right behind you in 2nd place? That’s right…it’s me, The Commissioner! The other two guys who are tied for 2nd are on a very slow downward spiral. They’ll continue to fall. Just wait and see.

As we all know, you make your picks logically but you cheer, emotionally. I think we can all agree on that. Right? So, it does not surprise me that many of you have chosen Kentucky to win the whole thing. Logical choice… The dilemma is that Kentucky plays Indiana on Friday. Hummmmmmmm… Interesting. We all want Indiana to win…but at what cost? :-) I love it. If Indiana can upset Kentucky again (and it is possible), then not only will I be happy for my Hoosiers but 10 of you will fall to pieces with shattered brackets. I can hear those brackets crumbling now. :-)

I know what your brackets say…but come on and do the right thing: CHEER for the Hoosiers! You didn’t really expect to win this pool anyway…did you?

Go IU!

The Commissioner!

No comments: