Saturday, March 17, 2012

Madness!!!!

Missouri…out! Duke…out! Gotta love it! This is why we watch the tournament.

Jimmy Graves, Sr. is in sole possession of first place. Looking good Big Jim…

The Duge Master and Carl are in second. Carl, I don’t think you’ve ever been up this high. You're probably feeling the effects of the altitude. How are you? Are you nervous? Maybe a little nauseous? Don’t worry. I’m sure you’re drop pretty soon…and then things will be back to normal. Trust me. You don't have staying power.

Cam Jae, manuel_larue and ill21will are hoovering around the top. Will, I’m happy for you. You’ve been trying for years…and you have sucked for years. Good job so far this year. I know we’re still in the first weekend, but so far so good.

Cam, did you really complete your own bracket. I always have a question mark around your participation in this pool. I may launch an investigation to find to what’s really happening here. If there is anything you want to tell me, please do so immediately. I know you're only 7 years old but once the investigation starts I can’t help you.

Before the tournament began, I received at least two e-mails from kgraves766. I guess talkin’ smack before the first game can come back to bite you. How does 22 place feel?

Speaking of 22nd place, hello Jerome Bone and Big Tex! I hope you guys realize the only ones you’re beating are the Guinea Pig twins. Sad.

Go HOOSIERS!!

The Commissioner!

No comments: